As you can surmise by the white stuff in the pictures I took today, there is still a measurable amount of snow in the campground! Good news…. we are still going to open this weekend. Bad news…. because of the many areas of soft road conditions, there will be no vehicle travel allowed in the campground. It will probably be toward the end of next week before any camper movement is allowed. Sorry, it is what it is. Power will be turned on to the sites, but again no water. You can fill water containers at the spigot in front of the office. The forecast is for rain tomorrow and decent temps for the weekend. Hopefully most of the snow will be melted and the frost will leave the ground by weeks end. Plan on bringing wagons, carts, wheelbarrows etc. to haul items back to your sites. You may want to bring a shovel instead of a rake!! There will not be any exceptions to the no vehicle rule this weekend so please don’t ask.
I have been in contact with the city and my hopes are we will have water on by May 4th. This is dependent on frost out, long range above freezing temps and if the test results from the state are back.
Rec. Hall storage: We will remove golf carts and boats from the Rec. Hall, Saturday May 5th.
Final site balances are due April 30th. The office will be open limited hours this weekend for those who want to make a payment.
The river is still behaving itself, no worries there.
As many of you may know I had a heart procedure done this past week. I am no way 100% yet. Please, be patient with me and I ask that all of your questions from now and in the future be directed to Amy our Park Manager. She is very knowledgeable and if she doesn’t have an immediate answer for you she will get it to you in short order. Thank you.
As of now Media Com is the only internet provider available.
Let’s make the 2018 season the best ever! We are looking forward to seeing each and everyone of our Timberline family!!
Vern, Cindy and Amy